1. Compliance with Related Laws and Regulations
We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws, guidelines, etc., as well as this Declaration.
2. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is defined as information about a living individual that falls under any of the following items.
①Information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, SNS ID, terminal information, device token, cookie, other documents, records, images, videos, etc., contained in such information.
②Items that contain personal identification codes (e.g., fingerprints, biometrics, etc.).
3. purpose of use of personal information
(1) Except for cases in which the Company has obtained the consent of the user or in which such information is treated as an exception by law, etc., the Company will handle the user's personal information within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use. The purposes of use of personal information by the Company are as follows.
① To guide, solicit, or sell this service or related services
② To perform administrative work such as application for this service, withdrawal from membership, guidance on changes to registered information, and confirmation procedures
③ To confirm, investigate, or reply to inquiries received regarding the Company or the services provided by the Company
(④) To conduct market research, data analysis and questionnaires for the purpose of research and development of new services or research and development for improvement and enhancement of the quality of this service
(⑤) To notify users of important matters and announcements
(⑥) To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on contracts and laws with users
(⑦) To properly perform the entrusted work in the event that all or part of the processing of personal information is entrusted by other business entities, etc.
(⑨) To properly and smoothly execute other transactions between users.
(2) When necessary for the provision of the Service, the Company may change the purpose of use to the extent that it is reasonably deemed to have a reasonable relationship with the purpose of use before the change. The Company will notify the individual of the purpose of use after the change by notice to the individual or by public announcement.
4. proper acquisition of personal information
We will acquire users' personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use that has been specified and announced in advance.
5. safety control measures
In order to prevent leakage, etc., of users' personal information, we will implement necessary and appropriate security control measures and appropriately supervise our officers, employees, and contractors.
6. provision of information to third parties
We will not provide personal information among user information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, this shall not apply to the following cases where there is a need to provide personal information to a third party
(①) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(②) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(③) Cases in which personal information is provided to a supplier or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of (④) above.
(④) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(⑤) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Law"). (v) Other cases permitted under other laws and ordinances.
7. Procedures for Requests for Disclosure, etc.
When we receive a request from a user to disclose, correct, or discontinue the use of personal information in our possession pertaining to the user, we will confirm the identity of the user and make every effort to respond appropriately and promptly.
8. questions, comments, complaints, etc.
We will respond promptly and appropriately to complaints and other inquiries from users. Inquiries regarding personal information are accepted via the inquiry form.
We may revise this declaration in order to protect our customers' personal information, etc., and to respond to changes in related laws and regulations. Particularly important changes will be announced on the Company's website.