The person who uses this service(=The user) shall agree to this agreement in advance when they use it.
This agreement stipulates the matters that users must comply with in using the Service, as well as the rights and obligations between the Company and user.
Article 1 (definition)
Please read this agreement in its entirety before agreeing to it.
The definitions of the terms of this agreement are belows.
(i) "This service" means the creation of NFTs of musical, visual, image and other artists' works, the provision of a platform for trading such works and NFTs, and the trading of such works and NFTs.
(ii) "Products" means NFTs and works that are for sale or for the purpose of trading on the Service.
(iii) "User" means a person who uses this Service.
(iv) "Creators" means the owners of the work or the artists who created the work.
(ⅴ) “Seller” means the users who sells the works on this service.
(ⅵ) “Purchaser” means the users who purchase the works on this service.
(vii) "Product Price" means the price of the Product as registered by the Seller when the Seller lists the Product on the Service.
(viii) The term "Intellectual Property Rights" shall mean all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, utility model rights, trademarks, design rights, and all other intellectual property rights, and the right to obtain registration of such rights, as defined in the laws concerning intellectual property in Japan and the country to which the User belongs.
Article 2 (Application of this agreement)
1.This agreement shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company with respect to the use of the Service.
2.In addition to this agreement, the Company may establish various rules and regulations regarding the Service, such as rules for use of the Service.
3.Regardless of their names, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of this agreement.
4.In the event of any inconsistency or misinterpretation between the Japanese and non-Japanese versions of this Agreement, the Japanese version shall prevail.
Article 3 (Agreement to this agreement)
1.The User must agree to this agreement before using the Service.
2. The User is deemed to have agreed to this agreement at the time he begins using the service through a web site.
The contract will be formed between the User and the Company in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. (=This contract)
3. If the User is a minor, the User must obtain the consent of a person with parental authority or other legal representative before using the Service.
If a user who was a minor at the time of agreeing to this agreement uses the Service after reaching the age of majority, the User shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Service while the said user was a minor.
4. A minor user will not be able to revoke a legal action related to the Service if he/she falsely claims to have the consent of a legal representative even though he/she does not have such consent, or if he/she falsely claims to be an adult, or if he/she uses fraudulent means to lead a person to believe that he/she is competent to act.
Article 4 (Modification of this agreement or individual provisions)
1. If the Company deems it necessary to change these rules or individual provisions (=the rules), the Company may change the agreement, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws and regulations.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, if the User uses the Service after the changes to the rules have been made known to the User in the preceding paragraph, or if the User does not follow the cancellation procedures within the period specified by the Company, the User is deemed to have agreed to the changes.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of revision or modification of the rules, etc., unless such revision or modification is caused by the Company's intentional or negligent act.
Article 5 (Account Management)
1. In order to start using the Service, the User must register the information specified by the Company.
The User is required to register the information specified by the Company (= Account Registration) to begin use of the Service. The Company assumes no responsibility for any trouble that may occur due to incomplete or incorrect information registered by the User.
2. We reserve the right to refuse user registration at our discretion.
3. In the event of any change in the user information registered in accordance with Paragraph 1, the user shall be obligated to immediately.
User shall be obligated to immediately change the User Information. In the event that the User incurs any damage due to the User's failure to make such changes to the User's information.
4. The User shall not transfer, lend, or inherit his/her account for this Service to a third party. The User shall be responsible for managing User ID, password, registered information, and other information registered for use of the Service to prevent unauthorized use by a third party.
The User shall be responsible for managing his/her user ID, password User shall be solely responsible for any liabilities arising from improper disclosure of user ID, password, registered information, or any other information to a third party or use by a third party as a result of such disclosure.
We will not be liable for any liabilities arising from improper disclosure of user IDs, passwords, registered information, or other contents to third parties or from the use of such information by third parties.
5. We may treat any use of the Service as having been made by the person identified by the account, and we will not be liable for any results or liability arising from or in connection with such use. The Company may treat any use of the Service as having been made by the person identified by the account, and any and all liability resulting from such use shall belong to the person identified by the account.
6. The User shall compensate the Company and any third party for any damages incurred by the Company or any third party due to unauthorized use of the account.
7. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the user as a result of the theft of user information due to unauthorized access or other unforeseen acts.
8. If the User discovers that his/her account has been stolen or used by a third party, the User shall immediately notify the Company and follow the Company's instructions.
Article 6 (Management of User Information and Usage Environment)
1. The User shall, at his/her own expense and responsibility, prepare the equipment, communication environment, and wallet for deposit/withdrawal and storage of NFTs and cryptocurrencies necessary for the use of the Service.
2. The User shall be responsible for managing the equipment and information related to the User's information and usage environment, and the Company shall assume no responsibility whatsoever.
3. The user shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management of user information and communication devices, errors in use, or use by third parties, etc., and the Company shall not be liable for any such damage.
4. In the event that a user uses services provided by an entity other than the Company, such as communications, payment, terminal equipment, etc., for the use of the Service, the Company shall not be liable for any problems with such services.
5. If there is a possibility that a third party may use user information or telecommunications equipment, the user shall immediately notify the Company to that effect and comply with the Company's instructions, if any.
and comply with the Company's instructions, if any.
Article 7 (Sale and Purchase of Goods)
1. the buying and selling of goods is carried out in the following manner
(1) Sales of works by the Creator, etc., by us commissioned by the Creator, etc., or by us who have acquired the rights to the work, at exhibitions hosted by us, or on the Internet.
(2) Auctions on the Internet by the creator, etc., our company commissioned by the creator, etc., or our company that has acquired the rights to the work. Auction on the Internet
(3) Internet sales of NFTs or auctions of NFTs on the Internet by the creator, etc., by us commissioned by the creator, etc., or by us who have acquired the rights to the work
2. Any terms and conditions related to the creation of NFTs and the buying and selling of products that are not included in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined separately by the Company.
3. In the event that we determine that an NFT created or traded by a user does not meet the conditions set forth by us, we may refuse to create or trade such NFT.
Even in the event that a user incurs damages due to the Company's refusal, the Company shall not be liable to the user for such damages.
In the event that a user incurs any damage due to the Company's refusal, the Company shall not be obligated to compensate the user in any way for such damage.
4. When a User uses the platform functions of the Service to buy, sell, list, purchase, or bid on products, the purchase and sale contract shall be concluded directly between the User and shall be conducted at the User's sole risk.
The User shall be solely responsible for all actions taken by the User. Except as otherwise provided by law or these Terms and Conditions, or in cases where the Company is a party to the transaction, the Company may not cancel, terminate, or suspend the sales contract.
We will not be involved in any way in the execution of the transaction.
5. If a dispute arises between users regarding a sales contract, an exhibit, a guarantee of purchase, etc., the parties involved shall be bound by the same terms and conditions, except as otherwise provided by law or this agreement. Except as otherwise provided by law or these Terms and Conditions, or when the Company is a party to the sale or purchase, all disputes between users shall be resolved by the users concerned, and the Company shall not be liable therefore.
Article 8 (Production)
1. The exhibitor shall follow the procedures prescribed by the Company in order to list his/her items for sale.
2. In creating NFTs and selling products through the Service, an exhibitor (except when the Company is the exhibitor) warrants that he/she owns all necessary intellectual property rights and other rights to the work prior to the creation of NFTs.
3. An auctioneer may cancel an auction before the conclusion of a sales contract or the successful bidding at an auction.
After the conclusion of a sales contract or the successful bidding at an auction pursuant to Article 9.2, the seller may not claim invalidation or cancellation of such sales contract, except as otherwise provided by law or this agreement of Sale.
4. If the seller violates these terms and conditions, or if we reasonably determine that the seller does not truly intend to enter into a sales contract, or if we reasonably determine that the seller has made an unsuitable offer.
If the Company reasonably determines that an exhibitor has violated these terms and conditions, or if the Company reasonably determines that an exhibitor has not truly intended to enter into a sales contract, or if the Company reasonably determines that an exhibitor has made an unsuitable exhibit, the Company may suspend, cancel or invalidate the exhibit without prior notice to the exhibitor.
Article 9 (Purchase)
1.The Buyer shall purchase the Product at the price determined by the Seller on the Service.
2. The purchase contract between the Seller and the Buyer for a product listed on the Service is concluded when the Buyer clicks the "Buy" button for the product. A sales contract between the seller and the purchaser for the relevant product is formed when the purchaser presses the purchase button for a product listed on the Service.
The purchased product will be stored in My Collection in My Page.
The purchased items are stored in the "My Collection" section of "My Page".
Article 10 (Auction)
1. Auctions of goods will be conducted by bidding through a machine auction system using the Internet.
Users may not dispute the results of the auction conducted by the mechanical auction system.
The user may not object to the results of the auction conducted by the mechanical auction system.
2. The Seller shall place an item on the Service specifying the auction end date and the minimum sale price. Auction
A potential bidder shall bid for the desired item by operating a terminal device such as a PC or a smartphone.
However, if the bidding price for a product is below the seller's asking price, the bidder will not be successful in the auction.
3. The bidder with the highest bid by the end of the auction shall be the successful bidder.
However, if there is more than one highest bidder, the bidder with the highest bid will be the winner.
4. If the auctioneer and the successful bidder do not receive performance from the other party within the period specified by the Company after the end of the auction, the sales contract, etc. may be voided with the approval of the Company.
5. An exhibitor may use the automatic re-listing function as many times as the exhibitor specifies within the range specified by the Company.
When the automatic re-listing function is used, the auctioneer may use the automatic re-listing function as many times as the seller specifies.
Article 11 (Handling fee)
1. Use of the Service is subject to a handling fee designated separately by the Company.
The Seller shall pay the Company a commission fee in a method designated by the Company when the Company reasonably determines that the Seller has fulfilled his/her obligation to the Company under a sales contract, such as the transfer of a product or otherwise.
The seller shall not be exempted from paying the fees to our company even if the purchaser defaults on his/her payment obligation to the seller.
Network fees (GAS fees) shall be borne by each User. (GAS fee), the Company shall not be liable for any increase in the GAS fee itself, transaction delays or transaction failures.
The Company shall not be held liable for any increase in GAS fees, transaction delays, or transaction failures.
Article 12 (Payment for Products)
1. The purchaser of a Product shall pay for the Product in cryptocurrency by the method designated by the Company.
2. The Seller shall not be exempted from paying fees to the Company even if the Buyer defaults on payment of the price to the Seller.
Article 13 (Product usage range)
The User understands that the User does not acquire any intellectual property rights by purchasing the Products, and that the User shall use the Products within the following scope.
However, the User shall use the Products within the following scope, except in cases where the User has obtained written permission, etc. from the owner of the intellectual property rights.
(i) Purchasing, viewing, or browsing digital items within the scope of personal use.
(ii) Posting links on social networking services in a manner specified by the Company
(iii) Viewing or browsing products on compatible applications or web services provided by third parties approved by the Company.
Article 14 (Intellectual property protection)
1. The User acknowledges that the intellectual property rights of all information and content provided in the Service (="Company Content") belong to the Company or third party licensors and do not belong to the User.
You shall not reproduce, distribute, reprint, transfer, publicly transmit, modify, adapt, or make any other secondary use of the Company Content beyond the scope permitted by the copyright laws of Japan and the country to which you belong.
2. If a problem occurs in violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall resolve the problem at his/her own expense and responsibility and shall take appropriate measures to prevent any disadvantage, burden or damage to the Company.
3. When a user makes a contribution on the service, the user agrees to transfer to our company, free of charge, all copyrights that may arise in relation to all or part of the content of the contribution, regardless of whether or not the content is copyrighted.
In addition, the user agrees that the right to use the content posted by the user for any purpose and without limitation belongs to the Company to use any content posted by the user for any purpose whatsoever without limitation.
4. The user shall not exercise moral rights with respect to copyrights acquired by the Company in accordance with the preceding article.
5. The user agree to indemnify us, third parties from whom we have legitimately acquired rights, and persons who have succeeded to such rights from such third parties, against any moral rights (including the right of publication, the right of name attribution, and the right of identity preservation) (including the right of publication, the right of name attribution, and the right to maintain the integrity of the work).
Article 15 (Prohibited Matters)
(1) The Company prohibits the following acts in the use of the Service by the User.
(2) Actions that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or public order and morals.
(3) Actions to list items for sale or purchase without the intention of entering into a genuine sales contract.
(4) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other rights of the Company or third parties (including other users)
(5) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of the Company's or a third party's server or network system.
(6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
(7) Unauthorized acquisition or use of privileges such as points associated with this service or tokens issued by the Company
(8) Causing disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the service or other third parties.
(9) Impersonating another user.
(10) Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users.
(11) Providing information that is or may be contrary to the truth.
(12) Advertising, solicitation, sales, or any other commercial activities.
(13) Actions to meet people of the opposite sex whom one has never met before.
(14) Directly or indirectly providing benefits to or cooperating with antisocial forces.
(15) Criminal acts, acts that lead to or encourage criminal acts, or acts that may lead to or encourage criminal acts
(16) Use of the Service for any other purpose that differs from the intended purpose of use of the Service.
(17) Use of the Service under multiple accounts for the purpose of committing any of the prohibited acts in this Article
(18) Other acts that the CThe Company shall determine, at its own discretion, whether or not any of the prohibited acts listed in the preceding paragraph applies, and the Company shall not be held responsible for explaining the basis for such determination. We shall not be held responsible for explaining the basis of our judgment.
2. The Company shall determine, at its own discretion, whether or not any of the prohibited acts listed in the preceding paragraph applies, and the Company shall not be held responsible for explaining the basis for such determination.
3. In the event that we determine that a user's conduct falls under any of the items of Paragraph 1, we may, without prior notice, take any or all of the following measures
(1) Restriction on use of the Service
(2) Withdrawal from membership due to cancellation of this Agreement
(3) Other actions deemed necessary by the Company
4. we shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the measures described in the preceding paragraph.
Article 16 (Termination of Agreement, etc.)
1. in any of the following cases, without prior notice to the user, the Company may restrict the user's use of all or part of the Service, suspend or terminate the user's account, terminate the contract, or take any other action that the Company reasonably deems necessary or appropriate.
We reserve the right to take any action that we reasonably deem necessary and appropriate.
(1) In the event of violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions
(2) In the event of nonperformance of monetary obligations such as commissions
(3) When there is no response to communications from the Company for a certain period of time
(4) When there has been no use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last use
(5) If the representations or warranties in Article 17 are violated
(6) When we are notified of the death of the User by the User's heirs, etc., or when we are able to confirm the fact of the User's death.
(7) When an adult ward, person under curatorship or person under assistance uses the Service without the consent of the adult guardian, person under curatorship or person under assistance.
(9) In any other cases where the Company reasonably determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate.
2. you shall not use the Service in any way that is unlawful or prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, including, but not limited to, any claim by a third party (including cases in which we receive a claim from a third party due to such use)
You agree to indemnify us for any direct or indirect damages (including attorneys' fees and costs) (including the incurring of attorney's fees).
If you incur any direct or indirect damages (including attorney's fees) as a result of our use of the Service (including cases where we receive claims from third parties due to such use), you must compensate us immediately upon our request.
Article 17 (Representations and Warranties)
The User represents and warrants to the Company that (a breach of such representations and warranties shall be deemed a breach of these Terms and Conditions)
(1) If they themselves are a member of a crime syndicate, a company affiliated with a crime syndicate, a general meeting house, or a person or organization equivalent thereto (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Anti-Social Forces"), or
(2) If it is a juridical person or other organization, that it is not, and will not be, an officer (an employee, director, executive officer or similar person who executes the business) of the organization.
(3) The applicant does not allow antisocial forces to use its own name to enter into this contract.
(4) Do not commit the following acts in connection with this contract, either by yourself or by using a third party
(a) Use threatening words or actions or violence against us
(b) Acts of obstructing the Company's business or damaging its credibility by using deceptive means or force.
(5) Not to accept capital or funds from antisocial forces in any name whatsoever.
(6) not provide capital, funds, etc. to antisocial forces, regardless of nominal value
(7) Not to allow antisocial forces to be involved in the user's business.
(8) Not engage in any other acts similar to those described in the preceding items
Article 18 (Suspension or Interruption of the Service)
1. the Company may, without prior notice to the User, suspend, discontinue or abolish the Service, in whole or in part, if the Company reasonably determines that there are any of the following reasons
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the system, etc. related to this service
(2) When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster
(3) When provision of all or part of another company's service is suspended or interrupted
(4) In the event of suspension of the system, etc. or communication lines, etc. related to the Service due to accident or other reasons
(5) In any other cases in which the Company reasonably determines that the provision of the Service is difficult.
2. In no event shall we be liable for any damage or disadvantage incurred by you or any third party as a result of the preceding paragraph.
Article 19 (Non-warranty)
1. The company does not warrant that the service will be free from any de facto or legal defects (including but not limited to security defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.), or that the service is safe, reliable, accurate, complete, valid or fit for a particular purpose.
2. The Company does not guarantee the existence or non-existence of any ownership or intellectual property rights, the legality of the Goods, the duration of existence of the Goods, the value of the Goods, the contents and legality of the labeling of the Goods, the performance of the Goods, the availability of downloading files related to the Goods, or the availability of the Goods for resale, etc., with respect to the Goods (including cases where the Company itself sells the Goods or the Company sells the Goods on consignment). resale of the goods.
3. The Company does not guarantee that the contents of the Service conform to the laws and regulations of the country to which the user belongs.
Users are requested to use the Service at their own risk and within the scope of laws and regulations.
The Company makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the contents of the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any infringement of Japanese or foreign laws and regulations by the User in connection with the use of the Service.
4. The Company makes no guarantee that the Service is compatible with all information terminals.
The Company makes no guarantee that the Service will be compatible with all information terminals. The user acknowledges in advance that the Service may malfunction due to OS upgrades, etc., of the information terminal used for the Service.
In the event of such malfunctions, the Company shall not be liable for any program modifications, etc. made by the Company.
The Company does not guarantee that such defects will be resolved by any modification of the program, etc. made by the Company in the event of such defects. The Company does not guarantee that such defects will be resolved by modifications to the program, etc. made by the Company.
5. The User does not warrant that the Content is free from computer viruses or other harmful.
6. The User shall not use the Service to access other services operated by companies or third parties involved in the Service (hereinafter referred to as "External Services").
(hereinafter referred to as "External Service").
Article 20 (Disclaimer of Liability)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any of the following damages, regardless of default of obligation, tort or any other legal cause of action. The Company shall not be liable for any of the following, regardless of default, tort or any other legal cause of action.
However, this shall not apply to the case specified in Paragraph 3 of this Article.
(1) Damage caused by force majeure such as natural disaster, disturbance, riot, etc.
(2) Damage caused by failure of the user's connection environment, such as failure of the user's equipment or malfunction of the Internet connection service to the facilities for this service
(3) Damages caused by the performance value of the Internet connection service, such as response time from the facilities for this service
(4) Damage caused by computer anti-virus software installed by a third party, which has not been provided with virus patterns, virus definition files, etc. by said third party.
(5) Damage caused by unauthorized access by a third party to the facilities for this service that cannot be prevented with the care of a good manager
(6) Damage caused by the user's failure to comply with the procedures, security measures, etc. specified by the Company
(7) Damage caused by software (including OS, middleware, and DBMS) and databases manufactured by a third party out of the facilities for the Service (7) Damages caused by software (including OS, middleware, and DBMS) and databases manufactured by a third party among the facilities for the Service.
(8) Damage caused by hardware manufactured by a third party among the facilities for this service
(9) Damage caused by malfunction of telecommunication services provided by telecommunication carriers
(10) Damage caused by compulsory dispositions pursuant to Article 218 of the Code of Criminal Procedure (Seizure, Search, and Verification by Warrant), the Act on Interception of Communications for Criminal Investigation, or other laws and regulations, or court orders.
(11) New establishment, revision, repeal, change of interpretation, etc. (including retroactive effect) of laws and ordinances, orders, etc. of supervisory authorities, self-regulatory rules, and other rules, etc. to be followed by the Company with respect to the Service.
(12) Damages arising from third party websites or products or services, regardless of whether or not they are linked to our website.
(13)Losses due to soaring blockchain network fees (gas prices, etc.), occurrence of hard forks, etc.
(14)Damages arising from matters that the Company does not guarantee in the preceding article
(15)Damages caused by reasons not attributable to the Company in addition to the damages specified in the preceding items
2. The Company shall not be liable for any dispute arising between a user and a third party as a result of the user's use of the Service. The Company shall not be liable for any dispute arising between a user and a third party as a result of the user's use of the Service.
However, in the event that such disputes are caused by our company's willful or grossly negligent non-fulfillment of obligations or tortious acts, this shall not apply. However, this shall not apply if the dispute is caused by the Company's willful or grossly negligent failure to fulfill its obligations or by a tortious act.
3. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if the Company incurs any damage to the User due to the Company's willful misconduct or negligence, the Company shall compensate the User for such damage. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if the Company incurs any damage to the User due to its intentional or negligent act, the Company shall compensate for such damage.
In addition, regardless of default, tort, or any other legal cause of claim, the Company shall not be liable for any damages to the user. The scope of SBM's compensation for damages to the user shall be limited to ordinary damages actually incurred as a direct result of SBM's act, regardless of the cause of the claim.
The amount of compensation shall be limited to the normal damages actually incurred as a direct result of our company's actions.
4.The Company shall not be liable for any loss of opportunity, interruption of business, or any other damages (including indirect damages and lost profits) incurred by users or other third parties, even if the Company has been notified of the possibility of such damages in advance, unless such damages are attributable to the Company.
Article 21 (Compensation for Damages)
1. if you cause any damage to other users or other third parties in connection with the use of the service, or if you have a dispute with a third party, you shall compensate for such damage or resolve such dispute at your own expense and responsibility.
2. If we are sued for damages by a third party as a result of a user's conduct, the user shall be responsible for resolving the matter at the user's expense (legal fees) and at his/her own responsibility.
In the event that we pay compensation for damages to such third party, you shall pay all costs (attorney's fees and expenses), including compensation for damages, to us.
3. If the User causes damage to the Company, the User shall pay the Company all expenses (including attorney's fees and lost earnings) including compensation for such damage. (including attorney's fees and lost profits).
Article 22 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 23 (Notification or Communication)
1 Notification or communication between a user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. .
2. Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with a method determined separately by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and will notify or contact such person.
3. Even in the event that a notice from us is delayed or undelivered due to the failure to notify us of a change as described in the preceding paragraph, such notice shall be deemed to have reached the user at the time when it should normally have reached the user.
4. Any entry, display, purchase, withdrawal, or other procedure performed by a user through an Internet connection will be reflected in our system.
The procedures are effective as of the time when the data concerning such procedures is sent to our servers and the contents of such procedures are reflected in our system.
Article 24 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights)
1.You may not assign your position under this Agreement, or your rights or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent.
2. We may, at our discretion, transfer all or part of the Service to a third party, and in such case, the User shall not transfer the Service to any third party without our prior written consent.
In such case, all rights of the user pertaining to the Service, including the user's account, shall be transferred to the transferee within the scope of the transferred rights.
Article 25 (Method of Contacting the Company)
1. User communications and inquiries to the Company regarding the Service shall be made via the inquiry form provided at appropriate locations within the Service or the website operated by the Company, or by a method separately designated by the Company.
2. We will endeavor to respond to inquiries from users regarding the Service.
3. We shall not be obligated to respond to inquiries from users.
Article 26 (Severability)
1.Even if some of the provisions of this Agreement are determined to be invalid under the law, the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid.
2.If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or revoked in relation to one User, this Agreement shall remain valid in relation to other Users.
Article 27 (How to deal with violations)
2.Users may not object to the Company's handling of violations of this Agreement.
Article 28 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. The validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. Any controversy, lawsuit, or other dispute between SBM and a user, etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court, depending on the amount of the action.